
Umbrella Today is kind of brilliant + hilarious. Get the iphone app or daily email and it will tell you "YES" (you need an umbrella today) or "NO" (you won't need an umbrella today). And let's be honest. I like it because it's pretty.
I just purchased these preppy rain boots after getting caught in last week's rain and ruining my nice ballet flats. Now I need an excuse to wear them.
And as long as we're on the subject, how can I resist ...

Singin' in the Rain. One of my favorite movies. Cyd even makes an appearance - she called it her big break. I even don't mind Debbie Reynolds because she's just so innocent that she's cute.
And as long as we're on the subject of Debbie, this was apparently a big hit back in the day? Hilarious. Check out those dance moves. I'm just incredulous... and in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment