Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm dreaming...

I dreamed I came to live at Versailles (again!?) and my bathtub was a multitiered room, almost like the Roman baths. So I took out my contacts and was drawing a bath, when a big pink hippo comes wandering in the open French doors and starts splashing around in my bathtub room. At this point, I'm looking for my contacts because the hippo is so blurry... when I get almost knocked over by a flying parrot thing. Now I really can't find my contacts, and a herd of hippos is flocking as I'm getting nervous. Now I'm in a silk bathrobe, running around the palace, looking for the contacts and someone to help me explain the hippos. When I could find neither, I finally ran back, only to discover that my bathtub room was now completely usurped by all kinds of jungle wildlife... can you tell I watched Tarzan yesterday? Sooo what's with Versailles and the color pink in my dreams!?

No comments:

Post a Comment