skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
laughter as fuel
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
I'm listening...
Where we live,
men are women
women are teenage boys
and everyone wants to be like them
but be like men.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Laughter as fuel. xoxo em
i like painting, flowers, candles, antiques, italy, laughing, old movies, cologne, neutral colors, magazines, patterns, and thunderstorms.
View my complete profile
Inspiration.
Rockstar Diaries
A Cup of Jo
Mrs. Lilien
dustjacket attic
Le Love
Unhappy Hipsters
Sea of Shoes
From Me to You
Audrey Hepburn Complex
Southern Sophisticate
Stirred, Straight Up, with a Twist
Peonies and Polaroids
Everything Fabulous
a glamorous little side project
Maisonette
escapade
the snail and the cyclops
Absolutely Ladylike
coco+kelley
minimalissimo
souvenirs
Elements of Style
FrenchBlue
t a t i e l l e
etc.
Haute Design
The Sartorialist
swissmiss
Frou Frou Fashionista
Julia, pure at heart
L O L I T A
Vain and Vapid
Black Eiffel
A Little Sussy
Hollister Hovey
this is glamorous
Simply Seductive
Blonde and Red
Dress, Design, Decor
La Princesse Endormie
Garance Dore
la douleur exquise
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(387)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
▼
June
(33)
I'm watching... Gnomeo and Juliet.
I'm watching... The Illusionist.
I'm... wisdom-toothless.
I'm watching... Victim.
I'm seeing... light blue.
I'm watching... Moulin Rouge.
I'm seeing... blue.
I'm watching... Night Nurse.
I'm seeing... pink.
I'm watching... The Goodbye Girl.
I'm listening...
I'm watching... The Flower Drum Song.
I'm listening...
I'm watching... Witness to Murder.
I'm listening...
I'm watching... Cat and the Fiddle.
I'm listening...
I'm watching ... Night Train to Munich.
I'm listening...
I'm watching... My Fair Lady.
I'm listening...
I'm loving...
I'm loving... The Voice.
I'm seeing...
I'm loving... old hollywood daywear.
I'm seeing...
I'm watching... Godzilla!
I'm seeing... these crazy shoes.
I'm watching... Odette.
I'm seeing... steel blue.
I'm watching... White Cliffs of Dover.
I'm seeing... silver.
I'm watching... The House on 92nd Street.
►
May
(101)
►
April
(123)
►
March
(71)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(14)
►
2010
(294)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(37)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(51)
►
March
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment