skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
laughter as fuel
Thursday, April 14, 2011
I'm seeing... checkered flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Laughter as fuel. xoxo em
i like painting, flowers, candles, antiques, italy, laughing, old movies, cologne, neutral colors, magazines, patterns, and thunderstorms.
View my complete profile
Inspiration.
Rockstar Diaries
A Cup of Jo
Mrs. Lilien
dustjacket attic
Le Love
Unhappy Hipsters
Sea of Shoes
From Me to You
Audrey Hepburn Complex
Southern Sophisticate
Stirred, Straight Up, with a Twist
Peonies and Polaroids
Everything Fabulous
a glamorous little side project
Maisonette
escapade
the snail and the cyclops
Absolutely Ladylike
coco+kelley
minimalissimo
souvenirs
Elements of Style
FrenchBlue
t a t i e l l e
etc.
Haute Design
The Sartorialist
swissmiss
Frou Frou Fashionista
Julia, pure at heart
L O L I T A
Vain and Vapid
Black Eiffel
A Little Sussy
Hollister Hovey
this is glamorous
Simply Seductive
Blonde and Red
Dress, Design, Decor
La Princesse Endormie
Garance Dore
la douleur exquise
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(387)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(8)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(101)
▼
April
(123)
I'm seeing...
I'm watching... Julie.
I'm seeing...
I'm seeing...
I'm loving...
I'm seeing...
I'm watching... The Tourist.
I'm seeing...
I'm watching... Dog Day Afternoon.
I'm seeing...
I'm watching...
I'm watching... Age of Innocence.
I'm loving ... Easter photos of the family.
I'm thinking...
I'm watching... The Way Back.
I'm seeing...
I'm watching... Hachi: A Dog's Tale.
I'm watching... Conversations with Other Women.
I'm seeing...
I'm watching...
I'm loving...
I'm watching... Never on Sunday.
Happy birthday, Ollie!
I'm seeing...
I'm seeing...
I'm watching...
I'm seeing... Disney villains.
I'm seeing...
I'm seeing...
I'm loving...
I'm seeing...
I'm loving...
I'm loving...
I'm loving...
I'm seeing...
I'm loving...
I'm watching... The King's Speech.
I'm loving...
I'm watching... Blossoms in the Dust.
I'm seeing... raspberry.
I'm watching... Love in the Afternoon.
I'm watching... Batman and Robin.
I'm thinking...
I'm watching... Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
I'm watching... Anna Christie.
I'm seeing... citrus.
I'm watching... Beast of the City.
I'm watching... On the Beach.
I'm loving...
I'm loving... lace and bows.
I'm seeing... Dovima, etc.
I'm seeing...
I'm seeing... fur.
I'm seeing... checkered flowers.
I'm seeing...
I'm seeing... April flowers.
I'm seeing... black v-neck dresses.
I'm seeing... soft floral.
I'm loving...
I'm seeing...
I'm seeing ... yellow.
I'm seeing... classic b&w.
I'm loving...
I'm seeing... swirls.
I'm seeing... coral and pink.
I'm seeing... ivory beads.
I'm watching... Sea of Grass.
I'm loving... summer aquas.
I'm seeing... veils.
I'm watching... Butterfield 8.
The only people for me are the mad ones,the ones w...
I'm seeing... sky blue with a touch of red.
I'm loving...
I'm watching... That Hamilton Woman.
I'm seeing...
I'm watching... No Highway in the Sky.
No title
I'm seeing... modern day fairytales.
I'm loving... the little black dress.
I'm loving...
I'm seeing... red.
I'm loving...
I'm loving... Queen Christina.
I'm loving... lace.
I'm watching...
I'm watching... Thelma+Louise.
I'm watching (and loving)... Annie Hall.
I'm loving...
I'm watching...
I'm loving... sequins.
I'm loving...
I'm seeing... bohemia.
I'm seeing... mod.
No title
I'm seeing... florals.
I'm seeing... preppy.
No title
I'm loving... the little black dress.
No title
I'm loving... poofy white skirts.
I'm loving...
I'm seeing... behind the scenes.
I'm watching... Trapeze!
I'm watching... Platinum Blonde.
I'm watching... The Love Parade.
We're reading...
Viva Ann Margret, cont'd.
Viva Ann Margret, cont'd.
Viva Ann Margret.
I'm loving... lima bean green.
I'm loving... slate blue.
I'm watching... The Girl From Missouri.
I'm loving... Mae.
I'm watching... Dinner at Eight.
No title
I'm watching... Pillow Talk.
I'm loving... periwinkle.
I'm loving...
I'm loving... aquas.
I'm loving... red.
The Wright stuff...
I'm loving... the little black slip.
I'm listening to...
►
March
(71)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(14)
►
2010
(294)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(37)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(51)
►
March
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment